Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Exactly one year ago...

- - -
I submitted my thesis proposal. And today I've submitted the actual thesis. Two hard copies. I kept one nicely bound copy for myself. Actually, the department secretary made the remark. I wouldn't have remembered when I submitted my thesis proposal, lol.

I was gonna ask my research advisor for a reimbursement (along with the poster I printed out two weeks ago), but he gave all his graduating students a really nice book that I estimated would have cost about the same as printing my poster + 3 color copies of thesis, if not more. So I guess I'll leave it at that. Plus I can use the book as an autograph collection for all the eminent professors I've had...

It's kind of hilarious actually. One prof was slim ~25 years ago but is now rather chubby, while another prof was chubby ~25 years ago but is now slim! I wouldn't have known they're the same person...

No comments:

Post a Comment