Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hodgepodge of recent

- - -
1. Rewatched "Wall-E" on DVD. And still enchanted by the robots' celestial dance sequence. I think I can rewind that part 10 times in a row. Watched the end credits to completion and the bonus features as well. I totally should watch "Up", but I can wait till the DVD comes out =P

2. E is for Expresso. One murder mystery, two 500-piece jigsaw puzzles, plenty of fun. Greenbucks Coffee, Cap'n Chino, Lottie Machiatto, rofl.

3. Instead of coding, I flew my kite for about an hour today. Took me awhile to get started because the loop was in the wrong place. It was airborne for approximately 80% of the time, and went quite high at some point... 5-story :-)

4. Errata in the book...
p. 166 - There is no such thing as a centrifugal force...
p. 174 - Human cells don't have cell walls...

No comments:

Post a Comment