(1) My PI was going to be a professional baseball player before hurting his shoulder in college.
(2) He's also very good at volleyball and ping pong.
(3) Two students are married in my lab. I thought there was only one. A third is getting married this June. This is of course not counting the two post-docs who are married as well.
(4) Administrative chores really don't mix well with running a research lab and teaching and advising. This means someone else should be the SSNNNFF director. :-P
(5) My PI used to be more energetic and told more jokes during lab meetings... before the recession.