Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cell phone likes to run away from meee [UPDATE]

- - -
I have been debating about getting a phone holder because today was the second time I almost said bye bye to my phone...

First time was in NYC LGA (airport) last year, though I got it back by asking the nearest staff at the spot where I thought lost it. Someone was nice enough...

Second time was today in the company cafeteria. I saw it next to a cash register of one of the cafe staff...

In both cases, it took me somewhere between 30 minutes to an hour before I realized I lost my phone. I was pretty fortunate, though I don't know how much more luck I can still stretch...

* * *

Sooo........ the next day (2010.06.10), I went to the campus bookstore and got a phone holder. It has a Velcro strap that loops around one of my jeans' belt holder straps. Most notably, it seems to be made of grass-green cellulose hemp-type fiber. I'm falling for the whole "eco-friendly" deal, as the hemp one was $10 more than the leather one. Well... I anticipate that I might need to wash this at some point, so...

I also got another pair of earbuds that I'll just keep in my backpack so I can listen to my iPod or when I need audio in a public computer terminal. I hope these are worthy investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment