Thursday, June 4, 2009

Must stop doing random personality tests

- - -
Click to view my Personality Profile page

It appears that I'm IN**, where the * are kind of undefined... does that make me really rare? :-P I mean, the IN** are already rare and I'm like in between. Or maybe not really?

Most people in the world have the S preference over N (about 2 to 1 or 3 to 1, from various sources and my own observations), and somewhat more people have the E preference over I. The other two categories are about equal it seems.

But I think that the percentage along the spectra are very important too, because people don't always categorize nicely into 16 bins as the initial MBTI indicates. And then there's the question about exactly how to measure the percentages...

Though I think my tendency as illustrated above explains in part my adolescent angst. The strong IN leaning and the T/F conflict in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment